About Us IHS Markit is the leading source of information and insight in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational challenges. Experts A global team of industry-recognized experts contributes incisive and thought-provoking analysis. Find the solutions you need by accessing our extensive portfolio of information, analytics and expertise. The IHS Markit team of subject matter experts, analysts and consultants offers the actionable intelligence you need to make informed decisions.
- Processors for HPC and cloud-to-edge infrastructure workloads and solutions.
- McKinsey Center for Future Mobility The McKinsey Center for Future Mobility brings together cross-functional expertise to deliver leading-edge insight to help shape the future of mobility-related industries and the public sector.
- See how Arm supports automotive startups with free access to IP, support, tools, and our software ecosystem.
- The move to equip vehicles with increasingly sophisticated driver assistance systems, and eventually to make the vehicle fully autonomous, requires a combination of object detection and imaging sensors.
- Our deep digital transformation expertise helps organizations reinvent the business – with the customer at the center.
- We have the experience, advanced technology and global reach to offer the support you need.
Using our latest technology, Subaru is developing life-saving systems like EyeSight and DriverFocus. Join a team where cutting-edge intelligent technologies enable world-leading innovators and shape the future. Our 2021 Sustainability Report details our efforts concerning environmental, social and governance initiatives. Aseem oversees research, development, and forecasting efforts as a part of the global Connected Car & Vehicle Experience team at IHS Markit. Supply chain disruptions will continue to roil the global economy in 2022, with new challenges for companies and adding to inflation — now a hot-button political issue.
Accelerating Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Through Open Source Software
A sustainable automotive ecosystem that delivers connected, electrified vehicles and services requires rapid, continuous innovation. Oracle Cloud can help you drive digital transformation and growth with mobility services that transform the customer experience, while attracting—and retaining—top talent to take your business further, faster. In the automotive industry, in line with our reputation as a top supplier to many of the biggest automakers, NSK solutions have already been adopted in leading electric vehicle models. The future of the automobile is looking bright as we continue to develop innovative products for EV and autonomous driving, as well as all core aspects of vehicle performance — driving, steering, and braking. The TARA2000-AUT provides a uniform beam with edge-to-edge high-power illumination over a rectangular field, and is the industry’s first to be qualified to the AEC-Q102 automotive quality standard and the ISO functional safety standard. It is ideal for 3D gesture sensing as well as 2D/3D driver and interior monitoring applications.
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY ACTION GROUP
Our science and innovation have helped transform products, services and materials across a broad range of industries. Driver monitoring systems are designed to obtain information about the driver for safety- and comfort- related applications. There are many ways to engage with CAR and work with our team to support a sustainable automotive and mobility industry.
We are passionate and curious about the emerging opportunities in mobility. Unlocking hydrogen’s power for long-haul freight transport August 2, 2022 – As the demand for hydrogen in transportation increases, it is imperative to develop infrastructure to supply trucks, buses, and… Only about 1 percent of total car sales in Indonesia involve premium brands such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW.