Our Product Recommendation Tool+™ is designed to assist you in finding the optimum product for your application. Sign up now for a demo or to get answers to your questions and solutions for your business. Careers Join a global business leader that is dedicated to helping businesses make the right decisions. Be a part of a family of professionals who thrive in an exciting work environment.
- Individuals increasingly use multiple modes of transportation to complete their journey; goods and services are delivered to rather than fetched by consumers.
- May 12, 2022 – The rapidly increasing uptake of electric vehicles could transform the automotive ecosystem and promote even greater innovations.
- Receive a monthly newsletter for the latest automotive product and solution information.
- However, due to fierce competition in the domestic car market not always have manufacturers and retailers been able to pass these costs on to end-users.
- The number of electric and hybrid electric vehicles on the road is also set to grow at a rapid rate.
- Samsung’s GDDR solutions are optimized to process vast amounts of data, delivering lightning-fast speeds for server applications such as fast-tracking graphics processing.
The automobile is a primary mode of transportation for many developed economies. The Detroit branch of Boston Consulting Group predicted that, by 2014, one-third of world demand would be in the four BRIC markets . It is also expected that this trend will continue, especially as the younger generations of people no longer want to own a car anymore, and prefer other modes of transport.
Real-time processors offering fast, reliable performance for time-critical systems. NPUs with enhanced processing capabilities to deliver highest performance for machine learning inference. Our Solution Finder can find DuPont brands and products to help your company solve its challenges.
Ford Reveals New EV
Thirdly, the Indonesian government is eagerly trying to speed up infrastructure development across the Indonesian nation. However, it is difficult for Indonesia to boost its car exports because the nation’s automotive industry is still at the Euro 2 level, while other nations are already at Euro 5 . Other issues that limit car exports are concerns about safety standards and technology. Although the relatively new low-cost green car has gained popularity in Indonesia , most Indonesians still prefer to buy the multipurpose vehicle .
As we move into a new era of transportation, Arm is powering innovation – engineering the future of software-defined, intelligent vehicles based on our world-class architecture. With new levels of connectivity, energy efficiency, and autonomy, we’re building the future of mobility together. Automation, electrification and in-vehicle user experience are driving requirements for higher computing power across the automotive industry. This computing power must respect the constraints of power consumption, heat dissipation, and packaging space, and allow fast and flexible development while putting functional safety first. Tomorrow’s automotive interior will be fundamentally different in shape and functionality, as end customers demand greater convenience, safety, and individualization. In another game-changing development, software competence is increasingly becoming one of the most important differentiating factors for the industry, for various domain areas, including ADAS/active safety, connectivity, and infotainment.